Thursday, April 29, 2010

Conspiracy Wacko Weekly

Well it's too windy for the "black helicopters" to be circling my house today, the black SUVs that normally circle my block are over across town annoying someone else so I thought I'd post a few thoughts. 

April was a hard month for the energy producers here in the USA; there's now been three separate coal mine incidents and the oil platform exploded, burnt and sunk in the Gulf of Mexico. I remember Obama and Biden both saying that we were going to have to cut back on our energy use, VP Biden specifically said the coal industry was going to have to be put out of business.  There are rumors floating on the net that the old platform was sabotaged by a "Greenie" or a disgruntled worker. 

I'm going to wait and see before make up my mind.  If there are more incidents at energy facilities, say a problem at a nuclear power plant or at a refinery I may have a lot more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment