The following questions were asked:
I wonder if Obama does not want to turn this into a "Hot" civil war using the invasion by illegal aliens and the ARMED invasion by "Narco-Terrorists" from Mexico??
- There is a clear distinction between those who want a more authoritarian/socialist nation versus those who want to preserve the capitalist/democratic America we live in.
- There is a clear distinction between those who understand the principles and guidance and importance of the representative legislative process versus those who hide behind the Constitution as an excuse to create laws from the bench.
- There is a clear distinction between those who favor strong national security vs. those who want a borderless, global government.
- There is a clear distinction between those who hold US Constitutional principles dear (1st, 2nd, 10th Amendments in particular) and those who are ignorant or want to subvert those principles.
- There is a clear distinction between those who want to maintain a sensible fiscal policy versus those statists in Washington who spend our tax money with reckless abandon.
- There is a clear distinction between those who see themselves as Americans first versus those who want to segregate themselves into communities and ignore the national identity.
- Despite his promises, surveys show that Americans have elected one of the most divisive Presidents since Richard Nixon.
From Wizbang, Invasion U.S.A:
Heavily-armed foreign nationals invade the US, and what is the federal government's response?Now we learn from Fox News that Mexican gangs have set up look-out posts in the United States;
Signs that warn Americans to stay out of American parkland because of the danger of armed foreign nationals within.
Not surprisingly, the signs are printed on white. White, the color of surrender.
And these aren't poor people, just looking to support their families. These aren't migrants doing the jobs Americans won't do. These aren't refugees looking to escape poverty and violence. These are armed invaders. This is reconquista.
The federal government has, in essence, declared a very large stretch of American territory as too dangerous for Americans to visit, because of foreign invaders. Why not just formally declare it conquered territory, and keep civilians out?
Mexican drug cartels have set up shop on American soil, maintaining lookout bases in strategic locations in the hills of southern Arizona from which their scouts can monitor every move made by law enforcement officials, federal agents tell Fox News.Are the invading drug cartels going to be Obama's "Army", his crisis event to enable him to increase his and his czars control over the people of the United States?? What bargains and agreements were reached with Mexican President Calderon? Is this why he is so anxious to over turn the Arizona Immigration Bill SB1070?
Don't blame me for this, I voted for Gov. Sarah Palin and that "Old Fart".